The protection of personal data of our contact persons ("Our Contact ") at customers, distributors, suppliers and partners ("Business Partners") is an important concern for Kocher Regalbau GmbH Korntaler Str. 85, 70439 Stuttgart, Germany. Therefore, Kocher Regalbau processes personal data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on the protection of personal data and data security, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation.
In the context of cooperation with business partners, Kocher Regalbau processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Co-communication with business partners regarding products, services and projects, e.g. to process inquiries from the business partner;
- Planning, implementing and managing the (contractual) business relationship between Kocher Regalbau and the business partner, e.g. to process orders for products and services, to collect payments, for accounting, billing and debt collection purposes and to carry out deliveries, maintenance activities or repairs;
- Conduct customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, sweepstakes, contests or similar promotions and events;
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products and services and our websites, preventing and detecting security risks, fraudulent activity or other criminal or harmful activity;
- Complying with (i) legal requirements (e.g., tax and commercial record retention requirements), (ii) existing compliance screening obligations (to prevent white-collar crime or money laundering)
- Settling legal disputes, enforcing existing contracts and for asserting, exercising and defending legal claims.
- For the aforementioned purposes, Kocher Regalbau may process the following categories of personal data: Contact information, such as first and last name, business address, business phone number, business mobile phone number, business fax number and business email address; Payment data, such as information required to process payment transactions or prevent fraud, including credit card information and card verification numbers;
- Other information whose processing is required in the context of a project or the handling of a contractual relationship with Kocher Regalbau or which is provided voluntarily by our contacts, such as orders placed, inquiries made or project details;
- Information collected from publicly available sources, information databases or credit agencies.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the above purposes, including the implementation of the (contractual) business relationship with the business partner. The legal basis for the data processing is - unless expressly stated otherwise - Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation or the expressly given consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation) of our contact person. If the aforementioned personal data is not provided or Kocher Regalbau is unable to collect it, the individual purposes described may not be achieved.
Kocher Regalbau may transfer personal data to courts, supervisory authorities or law firms to the extent legally permissible and necessary to comply with applicable law or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If Kocher Regalbau works with service providers (so-called order processors), such as service providers for IT maintenance services, these service providers will only act on Kocher Regalbau's instructions and are contractually obliged to comply with the applicable data protection requirements.
The recipients described in this Section 2 may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area ("Third Countries") where the applicable law does not ensure the same level of data protection as in your home country. In this case, Kocher Regalbau will take measures to ensure appropriate and adequate safeguards for the protection of personal data elsewhere.
Unless an explicit storage period is specified at the time of collection (e.g. as part of a declaration of consent), your personal data will be deleted insofar as it is no longer required to fulfill the purpose for which it was stored, unless legal storage obligations (e.g. obligations under commercial and tax law) prevent deletion.
If our contact person has given consent to process his or her personal data, the contact person has the right to revoke the consent given at any time with effect for the future, i.e. the revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the revocation. After revocation, Kocher Regalbau may only further process the personal data to the extent that Kocher Regalbau can base the processing on another legal basis.
According to applicable data protection law, Our contact person has the right, if applicable:
- Request confirmation as to whether Kocher Regalbau is processing personal data about him or her and to receive information about the personal data processed by Kocher Regalbau and further information,
- to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- request the erasure of personal data processed by Kocher Regalbau,
- to request the restriction of the processing of personal data by Kocher Regalbau,
- to receive personal data provided by Our contact person Kocher Regalbau in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that the personal data be transferred to a third party; or
- to object to the processing of personal data of Our contact person by Kocher Regalbau.
Kocher Regalbau will provide support in all matters relating to data protection. Complaints may also be lodged with Kocher Regalbau and the rights set out in section 5 may be asserted. Kocher Regalbau can be contacted at email@example.com.
The responsible contact person and person in charge is:
Kocher Regalbau GmbH
Korntaler Str. 85, 70439 Stuttgart, Germany
Kocher Regalbau always endeavors to address and remedy inquiries and complaints received through the above channels. In addition to the above-mentioned contact options at Kocher Regalbau, you also have the option of contacting the competent data protection supervisory authority at any time.
The data protection authority responsible for Kocher Regalbau GmbH is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg.
P.O. Box 102932, 70025 Stuttgart
Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart
Tel.: 0711/615541-0, Fax: 0711/615541-15
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status 2023.